Open Table Nashville
Internship Application Form
- As a small organization, we are only able to take on a few interns at a time so this is a competitive process.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Be able to present at least one reference from a current or former supervisor, teacher, or mentor.
- Be willing to work with people of diverse cultures toward a common goal.
- Be willing to intern without a stipend or to raise funding for your living expenses. If you have financial needs, let us know and we will support however we can.
- We prioritize interns that are passionate about going beyond models of service and charity toward models of justice where cycles of poverty are broken.
- We value diversity and also prioritize interns who are coming with specific personal, professional, and academic goals in mind.
- At this point, we require interns to have a car. We will help with some gas expenses.
All interns are expected to be in alignment with and contribute to the mission of OTN and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Cooperation with others when in a team environment;
- Willingness to follow OTN policies, safety guidelines, and procedures;
- Punctual and consistent attendance and good communication skills;
- Ability to perform light physical tasks (i.e. organizing supplies, walking the distance of a half mile or more);
- Basic ability to read and write in English;
- Basic computer skills; and
- Openness to direction and constructive feedback from supervisors.