Open Table Nashville
Internship Application Form
- You must be over 18 years old;
- Be able to present at least one references from a current or former supervisor, teacher, or mentor;
- Be willing to work with people of diverse cultures toward a common goal;
- Be willing to intern without a stipend or to raise funding for your living expenses; and
- Demonstrate a desire to go beyond models of service and charity toward models of justice where cycles of poverty are broken.
All interns are expected to be in alignment with and contribute to the mission of OTN and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Cooperation with others when in a team environment;
- Willingness to follow OTN policies, safety guidelines, and procedures;
- Punctual and consistent attendance and good communication skills;
- Ability to perform light physical tasks (i.e. organizing supplies, walking the distance of a half mile or more);
- Basic ability to read and write in English;
- Basic computer skills; and
- Openness to direction and constructive feedback from supervisors.